BackHealite II LED
Single Light $70
Series of 5 lights - $325 ($65 each)
Series of 10 lights - $600 ($60 each)
Series of 15 lights - $825 ($55 each)
Series of 20 lights - $1000 ($50 each)
Healite II was developed by Dr Glen Calderhead, the worlds leading researcher in light therapy. This new generation of light therapy incorporates the latest photo-sequencing technology and optical lens array technology. Healite II has been proven faster and better for skin rejuvenation, wound healing and pain attenuation.
Dr Calderhead is recognised internationally for his expertise in phototherapy. He travels the world to deliver lectures on all aspects of phototherapy and photosurgery at congresses and has delivered over 300 keynote and invited lectures over the past 30 years. He has also published a number of scientific papers and is the co-author of and contributor to several books on laser therapy, laser surgery and simulation surgery.
What is LLLT & LED?
Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) with HEALITE II is the therapeutic use of incident light to photomodulate cellular function, improving healing times, relieving pain, subsiding active acne, promoting skin rejuvenation and others. HEALITE II harnesses the properties of 830, 590 & 415 nm light via Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology, properly delivered and concentrated, treating effectively without possibility of physical trauma or thermal damage. LLLT with HEALITE II can be used as a standalone therapy or as an adjunctive therapy. Highly recommended to prepare your skin pre & post-surgery, together with non-surgical procedures due to Healite II’s ability to:
- Encourage wound and cellular healing
- Pain Management
- Increases blood flow to the wound
- Decreases the risk of bruising
- Decreases recovery time
Who can use Healite II?
Healite II is non invasive, painless, safe & effective for all skin types, fast, clinically proven with over 30 years research & TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration), FDA (US Food & Drug Administration), CE (CE marking is a mandatory conformity marking for certain products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA)) approved Skin Rejuvenation Device. Suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation, health challenged, all skin conditions & pre and post surgical and non surgical procedures.
Recommended treatment includes 4 treatments prior to surgery to increase hydration and overall skin health; 1 treatment immediately after surgery or non-surgical treatment; followed by a further 5 treatments, spaced 48–72 hours apart. A total of 10 treatments is recommended for pre and post-surgical patients and 10 treatments post laser, injectables, IPL, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Increases blood flow to tissue
- Improves existing skin cells function
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces fine wrinkles
- Improves photo aged skin
- Enhances skin tone, luminosity and texture
- Improves inflammatory skin conditions, such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Alleviates pain from sports injury and post-surgery pain
- Accelerate healing of wound, bruises, infection and bone fractures
- Encourages Hair restoration
- Improves and manages severe cystic acne including acne vulgaris
- Accelerate and enhances post- IPL hair removal & photo-rejuvenation, Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), Peel, Injectable and post-surgery wound healing
- Reduces pain, bruising, oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the tissue) & erythema (superficial reddening of the skin) post Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), IPL & Laser treatments, Peels, Microdermabrasion and Injectables